Why Invest in Atlanta, GA
Atlanta GA is the capitol of the south and is poised for continued growth. Property values are still lower than many capital cities in the US and rents are still moving upward. Purchasing homes at well below replacement cost and in areas that are positioned to appreciate in value within the next 3 to 5 years. Lower residential real estate prices, higher rents and the opportunity for value appreciation are the biggest reasons why you should invest in Atlanta GA. We have a cumulative base of over 32 years of experience in the Atlanta real estate market. Having weathered numerous market corrections, we know the local Atlanta GA Real Market like the back of our hand. You have the benefit of our local knowledge and experience that ranges from construction, remodeling, purchasing and managing real estate.
Atlanta GA, One Of The Fastest Growing Cities In The South.
Atlanta is the epicenter and capitol of the south. With its mild climate, unsurpassed international airport and its dynamic growth in both population and employment, Atlanta is poised to continue its dominance as one of the top metropolitan cities in the country. The Atlanta region is known as a major U. S. metropolitan area with an exceptional business environment and quality of life. The Atlanta Development Authority reports that despite the current state of our national economy, Atlanta continues to attract the young and educated. The U.S. Census Bureau reveals that the city has held a consistent draw for this demographic group and these numbers indicate the city is well positioned to take advantage of a post-recession return to expansion and economic growth. Atlanta has consistently been a magnet for college educated 25 to 34 year olds. This group makes up a prime segment of our rental market. The Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce reported annual average net job creation during a 12 year period from 1997 through 2008 at 37,983 new jobs per year. Job creation is a major strength of the Atlanta market. During its peak, Atlanta generated in excess of 100,000 jobs in a single year. The future of Atlanta is extremely BRIGHT!
The most recent update on the Atlanta economy includes moving of the several movie studios here, where it’s projected that Atlanta will be the southern “Hollywood” over the next 25 years. Atlanta colleges and universities, some of the best in the country include Georgia Tech, Emory, University of Georgia and Georgia State prepare highly motivated and educated employees for organizations moving their either regional or corporate headquarters here. Ebay, Google, Porsche are just a few that have moved (or moving)
Below Is A Summary Of What Others Are Saying About Atlanta.
#1 In The Following Publications
- Top 15 Markets for Real Estate Investing (2013)
- Forbes magazine “Most Wired Cities” (2008)
- AARP magazine “Reason for Optimism: Safer Cities” (2007)
- Kiplinger magazine “Best cities for Married with kids” (2007)
A Few Other Top Rankings Include:
- #3 on Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce “Atlanta is the 3d Largest Home to the Headquarters for Fortune 500 Companies ” (2014)
- #3 on Forbes magazine list of “Best cities for Young Professionals” (2007)
- #4 on Forbes magazine list of “Best Cities for Jobs in 2008” (2008)
- Since hosting the 1996 Olympic Games, Atlanta has consistently ranked in the top five cities with the most FORTUNE 500 Headquarters and is home to 27 FORTUNE 1000 Headquarters
- From 2000 – 2007, the population of the Atlanta MSA grew by just under 1,000,000 new residents and ranked Atlanta as the nation’s fastest growing MSA.
- CNN MONEY.com /Business 2.0 named Atlanta in its list of “Ten Hot Cities for Job Growth” (2007)
Atlanta provides a wonderful opportunity to grow your net worth through the acquisition of one or several properties.