Atlanta Property Management Pricing
|Service||8% or $99 Min||9% or $120 Min||10% or $150 Min|
|Tenant Placement||100% of first month rent||100% of first month rent||100% of first month rent|
|Annual Rental Analysis||✔||✔||✔|
|Rent Distribution via ACH Deposit||✔||✔||✔|
|Hold funds in Escrow||✔||✔||✔|
|Send Demand Letters/Collect Delinquent Rent||✔||✔||✔|
|Yearly Summary and 1099 Preparation||✔||✔||✔|
|Payment Date Guarantee||✔||✔||✔|
|30 Day Leasing Guarantee||✔||✔||✔|
|Six Months Tenant Placement Guarantee||✔||✔||✔|
|Receive and Oversee Cure for HOA Violations - per violation||$75||$75||$75|
|Interim Limited Inspection||$175 per Visit||$150 per Visit||$75 per Visit|
|Property On-Boarding Fee||$395||$295||✔ - Vacant Properties Only|
|Lease Renewal Fees||$395||$295||✔|
|Court Appearances||$375 per Visit||$375 per Visit||$375 per Visit|
|Police and Insurance Claim Report Property Visit||$250 per Visit||$250 per Visit||$150 per Visit|
|Oversee Insurance Claim||$350 per Claim||$350 per Claim||$350 per Claim|
|Full Property Inspection - Consists of about 200 to 250 photos and a full report as to the condition of the property.||$250 per Visit||$250 per Visit||✔|
|Utility Connection Services||$75 +$15/month||$75 +$15/month||$75 +$15/month|
* if property has a tenant in it, then on-boarding fee is $495 for any plan.Let's Get Started
- Lease Renewal Fee ranges from $295 to $495
- Properties with existing tenants will incur a $495 Client Intake Fee No matter which plan of service they choose.
Property Management Services Overview+
- Collect the rent from the date of engagement
- Manage the tenant per your lease terms from the date of engagement
- Coordinate repairs from the date of engagement
- Perform inspections from the date of engagement; as specified in your pricing plan
- Process and coordinate eviction if necessary from the date of engagement; as specified in your pricing plan
ALH|Podland Realty & Rental Homes Property Management. Goal For Your Successful Property Management Experience+
- To re-rent the property before it becomes vacant utilizing the our advance marketing system.
- Provide 24-Hour emergency contact persons, in the event of an emergency affecting the property and implementation of any emergency plan for the property.
- Provide a maintenance service request system that documents tenant repair requests with follow-up use of licensed and insured contractors.
- Provide rent collections on the first of each month via E-Check, ACH, Direct Deposit, and Money order.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations as to the improvement of the property's function and explanations and recommendations for the visual aesthetics
- Provide computerized accounting records of all income received, and expense disbursement via a 24 hour/7 day a week online system.
- Provide Free CMA (comparative Market Analysis) on a yearly basis to determine current property value, upon request
- Monthly payment of expenses attributed to the operation of the property as provided for the property, i.e., property taxes, mortgage, insurance, utilities, maintenance items, and/or related vendor contracts for specific services as so authorized by owner.
- Disburse Owner funds monthly electronically by ACH to your bank by the 10th of the month (providing that rent has been paid)
- Monitor and oversee outside vendor contract work.
- Provide supervision of all maintenance work performed on the property as to maintain the professional appearance of the property.
- Provide the resource to improve Landlord/Tenant relationship and in the event a dispute should arise, mitigate said dispute.
- Perform move-in / move-out inspections to ensure tenant's acceptance of property and to eliminate any disputes at the termination of their lease.
- Move-in/move-out inspections are compiled into a report and are posted to the tenant and owner portals for all to review.
- Photos and videos are incorporated into inspections.