Investor Executive Fix-And-Flip Program with ALH|Podland Realty & Rental Homes Property Management.
The following outline is the process through which we would go through to help you invest in Atlanta Real Estate. Please give us a call if you have any questions.
- Investors are prepared through the setup of their own LLC’s
- We work with you to walk through the process with our team of how the process works
- We help you set up the LLC, prepare all the necessary documents for management, and walk your through the financial part of getting ready for closing.
- Investor works with our team to choose the home that meets their criteria
- Contracts are executed and earnest money is deposited
- We work with experienced attorneys, real estate brokers and insurance agents to make the process as smooth and seamless as possible
- Identify the sub-markets in Atlanta that provide the greatest opportunities
- Utilize our network of contacts to target properties
- Visit each potential property and generate preliminary renovation estimate
- Submit offers on properties that meet the criteria
- Generally, we look at no less than 100 properties to ultimately purchase one
- Execute Contract and deposit earnest money
- Finalize renovation budget
- Assign project team to complete renovation
- Additional walk through with Project manager
- Order required materials
Want More Information?
Closing And Management:
- The process is complete with the closing of the property
- Most closings occur remotely with no need to attend in person
- The investor at that point gives us to go-ahead to begin renovations, marketing, and management of the property.
Renovation And Marketing The Property For Sale:
Each Property is renovated “move-in ready” inside and out including:
- New carpet and laminate flooring as required*
- New paint inside and outside as needed
- Updated kitchen cabinets with either the fronts being replaced for better aesthetic appearance or all new maple cabinets are installed
- Updated bathrooms with new vanities, sinks and faucets
- Granite counter tops in kitchens and baths, if applicable (we strongly recommend as it increases the value of the property and makes it more attractive to buyers)
- New Appliances- refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave
- New/updated HVAC as required
- New Light Fixtures, as required
- New faucets, toilets, sinks as required by state and county code
- New front door and interior doors as required
- New door hardware, stops and switch plates as required
- Repair/replace deck/deck components as necessary to meet current code requirements
- Replace/update siding/stucco/brick or stone as necessary
- Repair all water issues the property may have
- Install new insulation or add insulation as needed and required by code
- Basements may be finished if it’ll add value to the property
- New hot water heater as required
- Update the electrical panel, as needed to make sure it meets current code requirements
- Install wireless security monitoring system
- Freshen up the landscaping
- We begin marketing the property once it’s about 85% complete and good pictures can be taken.
Call us if you have any questions about investing in Atlanta Real Estate or our pricing for these services. We'll be happy to discuss them with you, 404-937-1850
*We carpet the bedrooms and hallways upstairs, all other flooring is either hardwoods (depending on final price of home), or laminate of good quality as it makes the property more attractive to buyers.