Current Resident Resources
For the current residents of ALH|Podland Realty Atlanta Property Management, we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Log in to your RESIDENT PORTAL to: review your documents, make payments, buy Renter's Insurance and request maintenance services. Prior to requesting maintenance services, please read through our maintenance policies to align your expectations with our way of doing things.
If you live in a house with a septic tank, there are certain additional things that need to be done to maintain your septic system.
On a monthly baisis, please add 9.8 oz. Powder Septic Tank Treatment to your toilet. Also, you may find this product at any Home Depot store
Using this product will prevent your septic system from clogging and will allow it to function properly on a regular basis.
Also, please watch the videos on the right to learn how to clean certain thing in your home and how to fix some of the minor problems yourselves, before submitting maintenance.
Changing a filter in your HVAC, unclogging a toilet or a tub, stopping water from flowing in your toilets, replacing batteries in your smoke detectors, are things that you supposed do yourself quickly and easily, and in most cases for less than $20! Of course, if you are unable to take care of those minor things, please feel free to submit a maintenance request. Just know, that these maintenance issues will be performed for you with a minimum charge of $95.
Resources & Tools
- Contact Us
- Resident Reward Program
- Resident Update Info
- Rental Tips Blog
- Tenant Manual
- Emergency Checklist
- Rental Home Decorating Blog
- Renters Insurance
- Resident Buzz Newsletter
- Utility Transfer Contact Information
- Security Monitoring Services
- How To Dispute Your High Water Bill With Your County
- Pest Control Services
- Settlement Charges At Move-Out
- Refund Process
- Your Local Locksmith Services in case you get yourself locked out
- Georgia Landlord-Tenant Handbook (Dec 2017 Edition) - Ga Laws
Policy and Procedures
- House Rules Addendum
- Tenant Manual
- Maintenance Policy
- Non Smoking Policy
- Plumbing Policy
- Appliance Use and Care Policy
- Mold & Mildew Policy
- No Painting Policy Addendum
- Maintenance Procedures for Homes with Septic Tanks
- Lead Paint Booklet
- Cabinetry Care Instructions
- Move Out Guide
- Settlement of Charges at Move Out