Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah from your Atlanta Property Management team
- Set your real estate investment goal for the new year
- Decide why you want to invest in real estate
- Figure out your strategy - short term flip, long term rental, residential, apartment, commercial
- If you need to raise money for your investment, start early
- Get your taxes ready if you need financing
- Find a real estate agent who specialized in investment properties
- Do your research on the area and the property
- Do your analysis
- Hire an inspector before you buy
- Close on the property
Why We Are the Best
We take the hassle out of Atlanta Property Management. We offer honest, professional, courteous staff, “For Investors” and “By Investors” property management services, a 24 hours emergency hotline and we are really knowledgeable at what we do.
Marina Shlomov, a managing partner at ALH|Podland Realty & Rental Homes Property Management is the author of many articles on Landlording, Property Management, and Real Estate Investing. A residential builder in the state of Georgia since 1999, Marina is an investor herself. Her Atlanta property management company is intended “For Investors” and “By Investors” for a simple reason – she knows what investors’ goals are and she works hard to reach their goals. In her spare time, Marina likes to spend time with her family, friends, garden, read and travel. Check her out at www.alhpodland.com. You can find Marina’s articles and comments at @rentalhomesatl on Twitter, on Facebook, Google+, Blogger. and YouTube, Bigger Pockets and REI CLub and LinkedIn.