A Property Management Company in Atlanta
Let ALH|Podland manage your Atlanta rental property
Rely On Professionals For Atlanta Property Management Services
ALH|Podland has been a leader in the property management industry in Atlanta since 2008. We started as investors and later transitioned into a successful Atlanta property management company. In fact, we like to say we offer property management services for investors, by investors. Let us show you how our experienced and dedicated property managers in Atlanta can help you manage your rental properties without worry!
You are an investor. Having to handle all the tasks that come with managing your rental properties can take away from other important investment opportunities. At ALH|Podland, we offer Atlanta rental home property management services, such as:
- A fully-functioning, online platform for tenant applications, maintenance requests, rent payments, including a useful owner and tenant portal.
- Tenant screening with 5-point identifications, criminal, eviction, credit, and rental history
- Full documentation preparation and maintenance – from lease agreements to move-in and move-out inspections, late rent reminders, and three-day demand letters.
- Accounting maintenance and monthly reporting, as well as 1099’s and Schedule E at the end of the year for your CPA.
Inquire About Our Services
WHY CHOOSE US?
There are several good rental property managers within the Atlanta area, but, with 32 years of combined experience, no one can beat ALH|Podland’s team of knowledge and expertise in the property management field. ALH|Podland excels in the following areas:
- Investment knowledge.
Our Atlanta property management company can help you with your investments – whether a single property or a whole portfolio. We can help guide you in choosing homes that will increase your ability to attract high-quality tenants. Your goal is to maximize the return on your investment and ALH|Podland can get you there.
- Property Management Experience.
As Atlanta property managers and members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers, we take care of your property as if it were our own. And, rest assured, we can easily manage a multitude of Atlanta properties at once.
- Customized Service.
We like to treat every property as if it were our own. That is why using the latest technology to maintain records, payments, and maintenance schedules helps us stay on top of all your properties, effectively and efficiently.
- Local knowledge.
Being a local Atlanta property management company, we have years of personal knowledge of the areas and the local markets to better serve your needs.
ADVANTAGES OF USING ALH|PODLAND
- Most importantly, we are investors – just like you!
- We present your property to the largest rental market, using a broad range of advertising media. Yard signs, resident referral programs, realtor and leasing company referrals, as well as internet advertising on sites such as Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, Realtor, and Homes.com.
- As your Atlanta property management company, we are always aware of current market conditions, allowing us to rent your property at its highest value in the shortest amount of time possible.
- We provide qualified, reasonable maintenance as a service to our investors. We have been able to negotiate favorable contracts with heat and air, appliance, pest control, lawn service, paint, and carpet companies, protecting the value of your investment by maintaining your Atlanta property.
- We maintain all documentation so you don’t have to – including lease agreements, maintenance records, and accounting records.
- To allow you a piece of mind, we manage your Atlanta rental property with a 24/7 emergency hotline!
- Atlanta - 30305, 30308, 30310, 30318, 30324, 30327, 30329, 30033, 30342
- Alpharetta - 30004, 30009, 30022
- Buckhead - 30305
- Brookhaven - 30319
- Buford - 30518
- Chamblee - 30341
- Cumming - 30040
- Decatur - 30030, 30032, 30034, 30035
- Duluth - 30092, 30096, 30097
- Dunwoody - 30338
- East Atlanta - 30310
- Emory - 30322
- Johns Creek - 30022
- Lawrenceville - 30044, 30045, 30046
- Lilburn - 30047
- Milton - 30004, 30005
- Norcross - 30092
- Roswell - 30350, 30075, 30076
- Sandy Springs - 30328
- Snellville - 30044, 30045, 30046
- Stone Mountain - 30083, 30087, 30088
- Sugar Hill - 30519, 30542
- Suwanee - 30024
- Tucker - 30319
- Virginia Highlands
Simply put, we take the hassle out of Atlanta rental home property management!
Before you make any decisions, be sure to check out our blog and our YouTube channel for all kinds of information, tips, and tricks on property management in Atlanta. And don’t forget to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us on Google+ to stay on top of all of the latest happenings in the world of Atlanta rental home property management!
Atlanta Area Information
Atlanta, while located in the South, has a culture that is no longer strictly Southern. This is due to a large population of migrants from other parts of the U.S., in addition to many recent immigrants to the U.S. who have made the metropolitan area their home, establishing Atlanta as the cultural and economic hub of an increasingly multi-cultural metropolitan area. Thus, although traditional Southern culture is part of Atlanta's cultural fabric, it is mostly the backdrop to one of the nation's most cosmopolitan cities. This unique cultural combination reveals itself in the arts district of Midtown, the quirky neighborhoods on the city's east side, and the multi-ethnic enclaves found along Buford Highway. Source from Wikipedia