Professional Sugar Hill Property Management
Let us manage your Sugar Hill rental property
Rely On Professionals For Sugar Hill Property Management Services
If you are an investor looking for a Sugar Hill property management company, look no further. ALH|Podland has been a leader in the industry since 2008 and has over 32 years of combined experience in the field! First investors, then successful property managers – we have a wide-range of skills to share with you!
YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR US!
Because you have many choices when it comes to selecting a Sugar Hill property management company, here are a few ways in which we stand out:
- LOCAL KNOWLEDGE
Our team has years of personal knowledge of Sugar Hill and the surrounding area. This means we have firsthand information to the local market and its trends.
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Our property managers are members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers, and take pride in what they do. You can rest assured that your Sugar Hill rental property will be maintained with the utmost professionalism. Our team at ALH|Podland takes pride in what we do!
- INVESTMENT KNOWLEDGE
As an investor, your goal is to maximize the return on your investment, right? ALH|Podland understands that. Why? Because we are investors, too. Whether you are working with a single property or an entire portfolio, we can help! We like to say that we offer property management for investors, by investors.
- CUSTOMIZED SERVICE
We are all about being efficient. That is why we use a state-of-the-art online platform that allows us to thoroughly maintain the records and the specific, customized needs of your property.
Inquire About Our Services
You have a lot invested in your property. Handing the responsibility of your property management needs over to ALH|Podland can free up your time for further investments. As if that benefit wasn’t enough – here are some more!
- We love the power of reaching out to local markets using a wide range of media, such as yard signs, resident referral programs, realtor and leasing company referrals, as well as online platforms like Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, Realtor, and Homes.com.
- Because we are local, we are always informed on the local market trends. So, as your Sugar Hill property management company, we can rent your property at its highest value in the shortest amount of time possible.
- ALH|Podland strictly adheres to all federal and state laws, including Fair Housing Laws, which is why we are a trusted Sugar Hill property management company.
- We maintain all documentation so you don’t have to – including lease agreements, maintenance records, and accounting records. As well as monthly and end of the year reporting, including the preparation of 1099’s and Schedule E for your CPA.
- We provide qualified, reasonable maintenance as a service to our investors. We have been able to negotiate favorable contracts with heat and air, appliance, pest control, lawn service, paint, and carpet companies, protecting the value of your investment by maintaining your Sugar Hill property.
- To allow you peace of mind, we manage your Sugar Hill rental property with a 24/7 emergency hotline!
Tenant screening with 5-point identifications, criminal, eviction, credit, and rental history.
CHECK US OUT! Before you choose your Sugar Hill property management company, be sure to check out our blog and our YouTube channel for all kinds of information, tips, and tricks on property management in Sugar Hill. And don’t forget to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us on Google+ to stay on top of all the latest happenings in the world of Sugar Hill rental home property management!
Sugar Hill, GA Area Information
Sugar Hill is in northern Gwinnett County, Georgia, and is part of the Atlanta metro area. In 2015, the population of Sugar Hill was just shy of 22,000 residents. Sugar Hill was established through a charter by the Georgia state assembly in 1939 as the Town of Sugar Hill and officially incorporated on March 24, 1939. The town was renamed to the City of Sugar Hill in 1975. Per Sugar Hill's city hall the town was named after an incident where a large shipment of sugar spilled and the area became known as "the hill where the sugar spilled" or "the sugar hill." Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve+
- Atlanta - 30305, 30308, 30310, 30318, 30324, 30327, 30329, 30033, 30342
- Alpharetta - 30004, 30009, 30022
- Buckhead - 30305
- Brookhaven - 30319
- Buford - 30518
- Chamblee - 30341
- Cumming - 30040
- Decatur - 30030, 30032, 30034, 30035
- Duluth - 30092, 30096, 30097
- Dunwoody - 30338
- East Atlanta - 30310
- Emory - 30322
- Johns Creek - 30022
- Lawrenceville - 30044, 30045, 30046
- Lilburn - 30047
- Milton - 30004, 30005
- Norcross - 30092
- Roswell - 30350, 30075, 30076
- Sandy Springs - 30328
- Stone Mountain - 30083, 30087, 30088
- Sugar Hill - 30519, 30542
- Suwanee - 30024
- Tucker - 30319
- Virginia Highlands