Professional Sandy Springs
Property Management Company
Let us manage your Sandy Springs rental property
Rely On Professionals For Sandy Springs Property Management Services
With 32 years of combined experience, ALH|Podland has been a leader in the Sandy Springs property management industry since 2008. As investors who transitioned into a successful Sandy Springs property management company, we like to say we offer property management for investors, by investors.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU -- RELY ON US!
Let us manage your Sandy Springs rental property
We know you have a choice when it comes to choosing your Sandy Springs property management company which is why we know we must provide a great service to stand out in the crowd. There are so many benefits and advantages to choosing ALH|Podland.
- As Sandy Springs locals, we are familiar with current market conditions, allowing us to rent your property at its highest value in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Our property managers use a broad range of advertising media to present your property. Not only do we use internet advertising sites such as Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, Realtor, and Homes.com, we also use yard signs, resident referral programs, and realtor and leasing company referrals.
- Our state of the art technology maintains all documentation so you don’t have to – including lease agreements, maintenance records, and accounting records. And, yes – this even includes monthly reporting as well as 1099’s and Schedule E at the end of the year.
- Tenant screening with 5-point identifications, criminal, eviction, credit, and rental history.
- As a trusted Sandy Springs rental home property management company, ALH|Podland strictly adheres to all federal and state laws, including Fair Housing Laws.
- As a well-established Sandy Springs rental property management company, we provide qualified, reasonable maintenance as a service to our investors due to favorable contracts we have negotiated with local heat and air, appliance, pest control, lawn service, paint, and carpet companies.
- To allow you peace of mind, we manage your Sandy Springs rental property with a 24/7 emergency hotline!
Inquire About Our Services
THIS IS WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT:
We are not your ordinary property management company. We take the hassle out of Sandy Springs property management with our years of experience, knowledge, and skills. As investors ourselves, we know what is important to you.
- We are local. We have years of personal knowledge of the Sandy Springs area and the local markets to better serve your needs.
- We have investment knowledge. Our Sandy Springs property management company can guide you with your investment, whether it’s one property or an entire portfolio. We can assist you with your goals of maximizing the return on your investment and attracting valuable tenants.
- We customize our service to meet your needs. We use the latest technology to maintain your records, payments, and maintenance needs to ensure the effective and efficient management of your Sandy Springs property.
- We are property management experts. As Sandy Springs property managers and members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers, we know how to professionally handle the needs of your property, your tenant, and you. In fact, we treat your property as if it were our own.
CONTACT US TODAY!
And make sure to check out our blog and our YouTube channel for all kinds of information, tips, and tricks on property management in Sandy Springs. And don’t forget to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us on Google+ to stay on top of all of the latest happenings in the world of Sandy Springs rental home property management!
Sandy Springs Ga Area Information
Sandy Springs is in northern Fulton County, Georgia and is considered to be part of the Atlanta metro area. With a steady increase in population, Sandy Springs had just over 101,000 residents as of the 2014 census. This city is full of cultural arts and annual festivals. It also has 16 parks and recreation areas, accounting for approximately 950 acres of land. Perhaps one of the biggest parks is Heritage Green – a 4-acre park located in downtown Sandy Springs and is the original location of the underground springs that gives this city its name! Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve+
- Atlanta - 30305, 30308, 30310, 30318, 30324, 30327, 30329, 30033, 30342
- Alpharetta - 30004, 30009, 30022
- Buckhead - 30305
- Brookhaven - 30319
- Buford - 30518
- Chamblee - 30341
- Cumming - 30040
- Decatur - 30030, 30032, 30034, 30035
- Duluth - 30092, 30096, 30097
- Dunwoody - 30338
- East Atlanta - 30310
- Emory - 30322
- Johns Creek - 30022
- Lawrenceville - 30044, 30045, 30046
- Lilburn - 30047
- Milton - 30004, 30005
- Norcross - 30092
- Roswell - 30350, 30075, 30076
- Sandy Springs - 30328
- Snellville - 30044, 30045, 30046
- Stone Mountain - 30083, 30087, 30088
- Sugar Hill - 30519, 30542
- Suwanee - 30024
- Tucker - 30319
- Virginia Highlands