Property Management in Atlanta
Standard Services Automatically
Included In Your Atlanta Property Management
Contact Us About our Property Management Services
There are two good questions any homeowner in the process of making a decision about managing a rental property themselves or hiring an Atlanta property manager should ask:
Why should I use professional property management company and why should I employ ALH|Podland Realty & Rental Homes Property Management to manage my rental property?
Your decision to investigate managing your rental property is most likely based upon an expected financial short-term or long-term benefit. ALH|Podland strives to maximize and then sustain competitive market rents while we maintain your investment in good working condition allowing it to appreciate in value and control expenses while we manage your investment. Our goal is to get you the highest ROI on your investment. We lease, manage the tenant to make sure that all lease terms are being adhered to properly, we inspect, we repair, we maintain and we communicate with you on the progress. In other words, we take the headache of managing your Atlanta rental property off your hands and bring it directly into ours.
We are particular about who we serve, and we expect that you are equally particular about who serves you. This is a proper balance of expectations. Our objective is to render unrivaled professional yet personal service. Unlike the industry norm, we do not hand over our operations to a staff. Rather, each pairing of landlords and tenants is assigned a sole Atlanta property manager. This licensed agent handles all aspects of property management for your investment.
When you employ us, you are free from day to day property management chores. All you will need to do is log in to your owner portal, acknowledge the monthly rental proceeds disbursement, and verify with your bank that the funds were received. We really do the rest! And you might like to know that there are no hidden fees that pop up as surprises once under contract. Our version of a good relationship is one that holds no surprises!
So what does it cost you to employ our services, and what services do we offer?
Our Atlanta property management company charges a percentage of the gross monthly rental proceeds as a management fee with several program options to choose from. In return for this fee, we do the following:
Inquire About Our Services
Manage the tenant:
- Collect maximum monthly rents.
- Collect maximum amounts for security deposits.
- Collect maximum amounts for pet deposits (if applicable).
- Do all the accounting
- Rent Collection
- Use a real estate trust account to process and retain all deposits. (Please ask us about this very important feature.)
- Serve 3-day demand notices
- Listen to tenant needs
- Ensure habitability standards of your property are maintained
- Dispatch and supervise maintenance personnel to make sure you pay a competitive price for the repairs
- Maintain a 24/7/365 Emergency hotline
- Guarantee maintenance response time within 4 - 24 hours (depending on the situation)
- Service tenant needs whether regarding maintenance or changing situations
- Process contract terminations, and evictions (if necessary).
- Go to the appropriate eviction hearings on your behalf (if needed)
- Oversee and enforce lease terms
- Work hard to reduce tenant turnover and therefore increase your ROI
- Inspect your investment property twice a year (per plan chosen)
- Lease Renewal preparation
- Tenant reward program implementation
- Insure compliance with Georgia landlord/tenant law O.C.G.A. 44-7, and other applicable laws.
- Insure compliance with federal/state fair housing laws.
Manage your Atlanta Rental Property (the investment):
- Conduct comprehensive, legally binding, move-in and move-out inventories.
- Conduct periodic property inspections and report findings to you.
- Coordinate minor maintenance services while keeping you informed.
- Coordinate major maintenance services in consultation with you.
- Coordinate utility services between occupancies.
- Generate for you a monthly financial report.
- Generate for you an annual financial summary.
- File Form 1099-MISC with the IRS.
Then, when it’s time to find a new tenant, we charge one month’s rent for these services. For that you get the following:
- Professional market research to help to decide on fair-market rents.
- Professional advice to you about how to prepare the property for maximum results in marketing.
- Broad market advertising (multiple listing service, company website, and Internet syndication with multiple websites).
- Skilled showing of property to prospective tenants.
- Employment of a universal lock box to maximize showing opportunities.
- Professional signage to attract drive by applicants.
- Comprehensive rental applicant interview.
- Extensive applicant background screening (credit, employment, residential history, criminal background).
- Expert negotiation of rental agreements.
- Professional drafting of custom rental agreements using our proprietary, attorney reviewed and approved forms.
- Careful conduct of move-in/move-out inventory/inspections.
But what is probably most important is how much money you save. We do not charge a management fee during periods of vacancy, as most property management companies do. We can afford to not charge such high amounts because we maintain good customer relations with our tenants over the lease term. This is also possible because our comprehensive applicant screening process results in minimized management tasks, and simplified and efficient renewals. Consequently we can return these costs to you as savings. Additionally, if we can keep a tenant for subsequent terms, you save big money avoiding the inevitable costs of sprucing up the property for marketing.
Areas We Serve+
- Atlanta - 30305, 30308, 30310, 30318, 30324, 30327, 30329, 30033, 30342
- Alpharetta - 30004, 30009, 30022
- Buckhead - 30305
- Brookhaven - 30319
- Buford - 30518
- Chamblee - 30341
- Cumming - 30040
- Decatur - 30030, 30032, 30034, 30035
- Duluth - 30092, 30096, 30097
- Dunwoody - 30338
- East Atlanta - 30310
- Emory - 30322
- Johns Creek - 30022
- Lawrenceville - 30044, 30045, 30046
- Lilburn - 30047
- Milton - 30004, 30005
- Norcross - 30092
- Roswell - 30350, 30075, 30076
- Sandy Springs - 30328
- Snellville - 30044, 30045, 30046
- Stone Mountain - 30083, 30087, 30088
- Sugar Hill - 30519, 30542
- Suwanee - 30024
- Tucker - 30319
- Virginia Highlands