Investor Executive Rental Program with ALH|Podland Realty & Rental Homes Property Management.
The following outline is the process through which we would go through to help you invest in Atlanta Real Estate.
Please give us a call if you have any questions.
- Investors are prepared through the setup of their own LLC’s
- We work with you to walk through the process with our team of how the process works
- We help you set up the LLC, prepare all the necessary documents for management, and walk your through the financial part of getting ready for closing.
- Investor works with our team to choose the home that meets their criteria
- Contracts are executed and earnest money is deposited
- We work with experienced attorneys, real estate brokers and insurance agents to make the process as smooth and seamless as possible
- Identify the sub-markets in Atlanta that provide the greatest opportunities
- Utilize our network of contacts to target properties
- Visit each potential property and generate preliminary renovation estimate
- Submit offers on properties that meet the criteria
- Generally, we look at no less than 100 properties to ultimately purchase one
- Execute Contract and deposit earnest money
- Finalize renovation budget
- Assign project team to complete renovation
- Additional walk through with Project manager
- Order required materials
Want More Information?
Closing And Management:
- The process is complete with the closing of the property
- Most closings occur remotely with no need to attend in person
- The investor at that point gives us to go-ahead to begin renovations, marketing, and management of the property.
Renovation And Marketing:
Each Property is renovated “rent ready” inside and out including:
- New carpet and laminate flooring as required*
- New paint inside and outside as needed
- Updated kitchen cabinets as needed (sometimes, the fronts are replaced for better aesthetic appearance and higher rental value)
- Updated bathrooms as needed
- Granite counter tops in kitchens and baths, if applicable (we strongly recommend as it increases the rental rate that we are able to secure for your property)
- New Appliances- refrigerator, stove, dishwasher
- New HVAC as required
- New Light Fixtures, as required
- New door hardware, stops and switch plates as required
- New hot water heater as required
- Update the electrical panel, as needed to make sure it meets code requirements
- Install wireless security monitoring system
- Freshen up the landscaping
- We begin marketing the property
- The renovation work is at least 80% complete
- Property is entered into our database and made available through our top performing lease/purchase website
- Additional signs are installed to provide maximum coverage
- Tenant applications are reviewed and screened
- Applicants that pass the first level of screening move on to further review
- Applicants submit to a credit check
- References are checked
- A lease is executed and deposit secured
Call us if you have any questions about investing in Atlanta Real Estate. We'll be happy to discuss them with you,404-937-1850.
* we strongly discourage use of carpet in the properties for two reasons: 1. it stains and damages too easily; 2. will require to be changed every couple of years and thereby will increase your maintenance costs on a continuous basis. Also, using laminate flooring, increases the amount we charge for rent as it sets apart (in yet another way) our properties from the competition.