Duluth Property Management Services
Let our expert Duluth property managers your rental property
ALH|Podland has been a leading property management company in Duluth since 2008. With over 32 years of combined experience, we know what investors are looking for. In fact, we are investors who have transitioned into property management – making us property managers for investors, by investors.
Because Duluth property management can be a difficult business, more investors are leaving their properties in the hands of professional property management companies. Whether you own one rental home or a large portfolio of investment properties, ALH|Podland has your Duluth property management needs covered.
WHY CHOOSE US?
The team at ALH|Podland is very familiar with the local market in Duluth and has years of personal knowledge of the area and its community.
We know that the needs of each investor are different. As your Duluth property manager, we will effectively and efficiently handle your records and properties in a way that has been customized just for you.
Our property managers are members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers, and take pride in what they do. We manage your property with diligence and professionalism, treating it as our own.
Your goal is to maximize the return on your investment. ALH|Podland understands that. Why? Because we are investors, too. Our Duluth property management company can also help guide you in choosing homes that will increase your ability to attract high-quality tenants.
We realize that there are several excellent property management companies in Duluth and surrounding areas. However, some of these advantages may be why you choose to make ALH|Podland your choice!
Inquire About Our Services
- We are investors – just like you!
- We present your property to the largest rental market, using a broad range of advertising media. Yard signs, resident referral programs, realtor and leasing company referrals, as well as internet advertising on sites such as Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, Realtor, and Homes.com.
- As your Duluth property management company, we are always aware of current market conditions, allowing us to rent your property at its highest value in the shortest amount of time possible.
- We provide qualified, reasonable maintenance as a service to our investors. We have been able to negotiate favorable contracts with heat and air, appliance, pest control, lawn service, paint, and carpet companies, protecting the value of your investment by maintaining your Duluth property.
- We maintain all documentation so you don’t have to – including lease agreements, maintenance records, and accounting records. Even monthly reporting and 1099’s and Schedule E at the end of the year!
- To allow you peace of mind, we manage your Duluth rental property with a hotline that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- We use an advanced-technology online platform for tenant applications, maintenance requests, rent payments, also including a useful owner and tenant portal.
- Tenant screening with 5-point identifications, criminal, eviction, credit, and rental history.
- As a trusted Duluth property management company, ALH|Podland strictly adheres to all federal and state laws, including Fair Housing Laws.
- And many more!
WHY ARE WE THE BEST?
Because, as your Duluth rental home property management company, we take the hassle out of property management – allowing you more time to focus on new investments!
BEFORE you choose your Duluth property management company, be sure to check out our blog and our YouTube channel for all kinds of information, tips, and tricks on property management in Duluth. And don’t forget to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us on Google+ to stay on top of all the latest happenings in the world of Duluth rental home property management!
Duluth Area Information
Located in Gwinnett County, Georgia, the city of Duluth is considered a suburb of Atlanta. Its population was just shy of 30,000 in 2015. Forbes ranked Duluth 26th in "America's Best Places to Move" in 2009, while BusinessWeek named it the "Best Affordable Suburb in Georgia" in 2010. Duluth holds the title of being a railroad city. Trains carrying both passengers and cargo can be seen at all times of day. In 2009, Duluth ranked No. 8 on Newsmax magazine's list of the "Top 25 Most Uniquely American Cities and Towns," a piece written by current CBS News travel editor Peter Greenberg. In determining his ranking, Greenberg called the city "a stellar example of how creating a beautiful public space can build community spirit," citing its award-winning Town Green. Source from Wikipedia
Areas We Serve+
- Atlanta - 30305, 30308, 30310, 30318, 30324, 30327, 30329, 30033, 30342
- Alpharetta - 30004, 30009, 30022
- Buckhead - 30305
- Brookhaven - 30319
- Buford - 30518
- Chamblee - 30341
- Cumming - 30040
- Decatur - 30030, 30032, 30034, 30035
- Duluth - 30092, 30096, 30097
- Dunwoody - 30338
- East Atlanta - 30310
- Emory - 30322
- Johns Creek - 30022
- Lawrenceville - 30044, 30045, 30046
- Lilburn - 30047
- Milton - 30004, 30005
- Norcross - 30092
- Roswell - 30350, 30075, 30076
- Sandy Springs - 30328
- Snellville - 30044, 30045, 30046
- Stone Mountain - 30083, 30087, 30088
- Sugar Hill - 30519, 30542
- Suwanee - 30024
- Tucker - 30319
- Virginia Highlands