Alpharetta Property Management
Let us manage your Alpharetta rental property
If you are an investor looking for an Alpharetta property management company, look no further. ALH|Podland has been a leader in the industry since 2008 and has over 32 years of combined experience!
We have what you are looking for in an Alpharetta property manager!
- LOCAL KNOWLEDGE
Our team has years of personal knowledge of the Alpharetta area, as well as familiarity with the trends in the local market.
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Your Alpharetta property rental will be managed with the utmost professionalism and care. In fact, we treat your property as if it is our own. Our property managers are members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers, and take pride in what they do.
- INVESTMENT KNOWLEDGE
Your goal is to maximize the return on your investment. ALH|Podland understands that. Why? Because we are investors, too. Whether you are working with a single property or an entire portfolio, we can help! We like to say that we offer property management for investors, by investors.
- CUSTOMIZED SERVICE
We use the latest technology to thoroughly maintain the records and needs of your property, effectively and efficiently. We customize each rental based upon your personalized needs.
We know that you have a choice when it comes to selecting an Alpharetta rental home property management company. We also know that you have a lot invested in your property. Handing the responsibility of your property management needs over to ALH|Podland can free up your time for further investments. And that isn’t the only benefit!
Inquire About Our Services
- We love the power of reaching out to local markets using a wide range of media, such as yard signs, resident referral programs, realtor and leasing company referrals, as well as online platforms like Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, Realtor, and Homes.com.
- As your Alpharetta property management company, we are always informed on the local market trends, allowing us to rent your property at its highest value in the shortest amount of time possible.
- ALH|Podland strictly adheres to all federal and state laws, including Fair Housing Laws, which is why we are a trusted Alpharetta property management company.
- Tenant screening with 5-point identifications, criminal, eviction, credit, and rental history.
- We maintain all documentation so you don’t have to – including lease agreements, maintenance records, and accounting records. As well as monthly and end of the year reporting, including the preparation of 1099’s and Schedule E for your CPA.
- We provide qualified, reasonable maintenance as a service to our investors. We have been able to negotiate favorable contracts with heat and air, appliance, pest control, lawn service, paint, and carpet companies, protecting the value of your investment by maintaining your Alpharetta property.
- To allow you peace of mind, we manage your Alpharetta rental property with a 24/7 emergency hotline!
Most importantly, we are investors – just like you!
BEFORE you choose your Alpharetta property management company, be sure to check out our blog and our YouTube channel for all kinds of information, tips, and tricks on property management in Alpharetta. And don’t forget to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us on Google+ to stay on top of all the latest happenings in the world of Alpharetta rental home property management!
Alpharetta GA InformationAlpharetta is an affluent city and suburb of Atlanta. Its population was over 63,000 in 2014.
The Downtown Alpharetta Welcome Center is located at 178 South Main Street and has more than 200 complimentary brochures providing information on the surrounding area.
The Downtown Alpharetta Historic District is in the center of Alpharetta at the intersection of North Main Street, South Main Street, Milton Avenue, and Academy Street. Around this area are several historic buildings dating from the late 19th century and older. The downtown area has been restored, replacing more modern buildings with period structures, and includes dining, shopping, and widened brick sidewalks. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve+
- Atlanta - 30305, 30308, 30310, 30318, 30324, 30327, 30329, 30033, 30342
- Alpharetta - 30004, 30009, 30022
- Buckhead - 30305
- Brookhaven - 30319
- Buford - 30518
- Chamblee - 30341
- Cumming - 30040
- Decatur - 30030, 30032, 30034, 30035
- Duluth - 30092, 30096, 30097
- Dunwoody - 30338
- East Atlanta - 30310
- Emory - 30322
- Johns Creek - 30022
- Lawrenceville - 30044, 30045, 30046
- Lilburn - 30047
- Milton - 30004, 30005
- Norcross - 30092
- Roswell - 30350, 30075, 30076
- Sandy Springs - 30328
- Snellville - 30044, 30045, 30046
- Stone Mountain - 30083, 30087, 30088
- Sugar Hill - 30519, 30542
- Suwanee - 30024
- Tucker - 30319
- Virginia Highlands